♥
Monday, October 26, 2009
Dear Diary,
the times of me being together with my friends are getting lesser and lesser each day..time is just flying past..Very soon the year would end and a new year begins..I hope I could still keep in touch with my friends.Here's a message for all my friends:
THANK YOU all my friends for standing by me when I am in need.I will miss all of you.You are the BEST of friend one can ever have.I hereby wish all of you ALL THE BEST and stay happy!Remember,friendship is what brings the world together..I am lucky to have friends like you..and I send you my blessings..May all your wishes come true..
Best friends are like stars.You can't always see them but you would always know
They are there for you..
Frenz 4Eva!!!
Wishing,
qianhui
1:30 AM
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,