♥
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Dear Dairy,
yesterday,I went to the school I was posted to-BPGHS.When we arrived there we had to sit according to the classes we were posted to.The whole environment in the school was a perfect stranger to me.Just then,I saw Esther and Lebing.I walked towards them and asked them what class they were posted to.Sadly,I was not in the same class as them.I sat down ALONE together with my new class,which I was unfamiliar with.At that moment,Yu Zhen ran over and sat beside me!I was so elated!Yu zhen was in the same class as me!The principle gave us a briefing and the school counsellors brought us to our respective classes.I was soo glad that there was someone I know in my class.The class suddenly seemed not so "stranger" to me, at least there was someone I know well.I hope that I could get used to this new environment and secondary life.And of course get to know my new friends and get along well with them.And I wish all my friends which are not in the same school or class as me ALL THE BEST!!!!!!
Wishing,
qianhui
6:55 PM