♥
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Dear Diary,
last Friday was Christmas.My cousins and I organised a Christmas party.On 23 and 24 Dec,I stayed at Eryi's hse to prepare for the Christmas party.We baked chocolate cookies but did not turn out to be cookies..it became brownies..hahas..but it tasted quite nice!On 25 Dec,we went to ahma's hse to celebrate Christmas.There was a Christmas tree,turkey,log cake and lots of presents!!!!!!All our family members were there.We cooked a spread and began to eat.After that,we carried on with our games.We divided the adults into two groups and played various games.The team with more points wins.And we gave them a BIG prize.It was .........TOILET PAPER!!!!!!!!hahahahas...They each took back a few rolls...The adults espression when they saw our BIG prize was so funny.There was also gifts like a steamboat wok and many many more!!!!!Then,we exchanged gifts.After that,we ate the logcake and our home-made cookies..or brownies..with icecream.I had lots of fun!
Wishing,
qianhui
8:58 PM