♥
Monday, December 7, 2009
Dear Diary,
on Saturday,i went to malacca with my family.We woke up at 5am in the morning and set off to Concord Hotel,where we set off to Malacca.The journey on the bus was very long.After 4 hours,we finally reached malacca.We alighted the bus and went to check in at Phoenix Inn.After that,we went to have lunch at Baya Restuarant.After that,we went to pray at a temple.Then,we went to Jonker's street for shopping.We had chicken rice ball and chendol.After that,we went to the night market.Soon,we went to 三叔公 and bought some 土产of malacca.Then,we went back to the hotel.It was a long walk from Jonker's street to Phoenix Inn.My leg was aching and I needed a rest.After resting for some time we went to have satay celup.It is a variety of raw,semi-cooked seafood,meat and vegetables on skewer which you cook it by dunking it into the boiling satay sauce. At 11pm,we went to Dreambox for karaoke.We wanted to sing until 3am in the morning but as we were all very tired,we headed back to the hotel at 2.30am.Then,we had a good night sleep.We woke up early in the morning the next day.We had breakfast and we went to 红屋.After that,we went to A&W to eat.It was my first time eating at A&W as there were no more in Singapore.At 12pm,we checked out of the hotel.At 4pm,we went to Equatorial Hotel and boarded the bus to head back to Singapore.I fell asleep in the bus as I was sooo tired.I would always remember this fun and tiring trip to malacca...ZzZ..
Wishing,
qianhui
3:32 AM